Nashville-Based Probate Litigation Services
As an experienced probate litigation attorney, I can help you with the following:
- Will contests. Whether you need to protect your loved one’s estate from will contest claims or you believe you were denied your rightful inheritance, I can represent your rights in probate court.
- Heir representation. If you are an heir or have claims on an estate, you may need an attorney to help ensure you receive your loved one’s assets.
- Partition actions. If you inherited property with other family members, a partition action can be used to force the sale of the property.
- Trust actions. Trust modifications can be necessary if it wasn’t set up properly orif the trustee isn’t performing his or her duties.
- Represent creditors. I can help parties ensure they receive the money they are owed from a person’s estate.
Why Choose Click Law for Probate Litigation in Nashville?
Because no two matters are alike, we’ll create a custom fee structure based on your specific case. We’ll walk through this from the beginning so there are never any surprises.
My goal is to make the entire process as simple as possible for you so you can focus on taking care of yourself and your family.